BOOKING TERMS FOR SHORT TERM STAYS
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Deposit of 1 night (or 50% if a 1 night booking) non refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
Cancellation if caused by the client, results in money paid being non refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being relet then a $50 administration fee will apply.
Please note our properties do not have ONSITE MANAGEMENT. Keys are left for your convenient arrival at the property. Key delivery if required in case of lockout due will incur an additional $50 charge.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances such as urgent repairs or extension of existing guests.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
- All properties are NON SMOKING. In the event of any smoking occuring a minimum charge of $250 will be made in order that all carpets and soft furnishings can be cleaned and shampooed.
- Number of Guests must not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss additional charges.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property. Please ensure all provided means of security are used at all times. Lost property will be held for a maximum of 7 days and after this time will be disposed of. Please contact us to arrange for the return of any lost property.
- Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10.00am. by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you require an early or late check-in, please advise and we will endeavour to provide this. If you need confirmation of this in advance a pro rate fee will be applied (the amount depends on the time) Day use on your final day is available and a $50 fee will apply.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenant's responsibility during their stay. An additional amount will be charged to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements beyond 2 hours or extra guests beyond those declared etc.
- Pets are not allowed unless authorisation is obtained in writing. Pets are not permitted in properties other than our pet friendly specific ones. Any alterations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner & must be in writing.